Tuesday 5 May 2015

victorian hairstyle estella -

ESTELLA HAIRSTYLE 

My inspirational image which led me onto my final design - 


My final design practice - 







This is a hairstyle i am planning to improve and eventually use as my Estella look. I feel this hairstyle will work well as it is elegant soft ad girly which is what i want my Estella to look like when it comes to my final outcome from my assessment. I have sectioned the hair and curled each section. I have then went on to pin the curls at the centre of the head going down. For the timed assessment i am going to place 6-10 tiny flowers around the curls to make the hairstyle much more pretty, elegant and sophisticated which was what you saw Estella to be in the film and what Charles Dickens made Estella to appear in the book as she has boys under her finger by her charming good looks.



No comments:

Post a Comment